Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend 10-24 to 10-26

Wow another CRAZY weekend! We had Kate's 6th Birthday on Friday night that I was too sick to attend. Ed took the boys!!! and for the first time in 5 yeras and 3 months I was alone in my big house. Saturday we had two more Birthdays a soccar game and a football game to go to. We skipped all but one Birthday because I was too sick to go. We went to Jenson's 1st birthday / Halloween Party! Everyone dressed up- I was a witch, Ed was a Devil, Brandon was a white Power Ranger and Fearless Ryan was Spiderman!!!!!!

And on Sunday we put new flooring in the basement and make our pumpkins for Halloween!

PS --- I am feeling better!

1 comment:

Hadley Makes said...

Hi, there.

If you'd like to join the Impecunious Person's Recipe Swap just send me an e-mail with your address at hadleygetscrafty (at) gmail (dot) com