Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WES 8-27-08

Brandon cried a little today! 5 times to be exact! My heart was breaking and Ryan just looked in amazment! I could tell he was thinking " I'm glad I am going to Mom-Mom Glori's and not to school!"

Brandon was crying not because he didn't want to go to school, but I think because he was tired. School all day takes alot out of you, as we all know!! And this is something that Brandon is not used to. He has always been under the careful watch of Mommy & Daddy, his family and his A1-sitter Mom-Mom Glori, and when he was tired we could sense it and stop the play and settle the boys down to watch a movie or somthing calming! Not any more! It is time for my baby to grow-up!!!! I think he will be fine he is a smart boy!

Ryan is very upset not having Brandon around! He has been with him 24/7 since he was born! This is so difficult for him! Monday afternoon he cried all the way home. But the funny thing is , the two boys fought the rest of the night! Go figure!

Two minutes before the bus was due to arrive, Brandon shut the tips of his fingers in the door window, It wasn't bad but it stared another crying spell! My poor baby! Calmed down again we waited for the bus! "Here it comes" Ryan yells! Then all at once he runs over to Brandon and gives him a big hug and a kiss! Together Ryan and I say " Bye Brandon, I Love You! " and Brandon gets on the Bus!

This starts the another (Butterfly Filled Stomach)Day in the life of Supper Mommy!

No comments: